I purchased furniture on 11/23 from royal furniture.They told me my furniture would be delivered on 12-6, I contacted the store to advise them the walls had been damaged by the delivery guys and they assured me they would have it repaired on 12/9.

I took time off from my job and around 10:00 a.m. I hadn’t heard anything from the store to let me know what time the guy was coming out. I Contacted Kenny, the manager he advise the repair guy was out sick and wouldn’t be back until the following Tuesday. I had my mom to come down to wait on the table that was supposed to be delivered and the repair guy.

When he got there he told my mom he had hurt himself on the job and couldn’t do anything by light work. When he pulled the table out he discovered it was damaged yet again, I called back to the store and advise Kenny this was the second time and that I just wanted a refund. Well today is 12/21 and I still haven’t heard anything about my walls be repaired. No one from Royal furniture has reached out to me sense I explained I wanted my money back.

Because I want a refund doesn’t relinquish you from repairing my walls. I have to go through the Christmas holidays with the embarrassment of living in a brand new $400,000.00 home with damaged walls for my company to see.

I will never purchase anything from them again.This was my third and last Purchase.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Royal Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Royal Furniture to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Royal Furniture and royal furniture delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Royal Furniture?

Comments

Pinson, Alabama, United States #1262330

My sentiments exactly. The total apathy from the staff was incomprehensible.