1.3

Sorry, lazy, unprofessional, unskilled, poorly trained, dishonest sales people and store managers. I made a purchase of a dining room suit on November 30, 2016.

Delivery was scheduled for the following Saturday. I was contacted on the Thursday prior to scheduled delivery to inform me that the table was not available in the store nor the warehouse (somewhere in Tennessee). After a week of no sign of a table, I demanded my money back. Long story short, they held my money hostage with every excuse in the book about why the table was not available.

I was finally refunded my money after two weeks. Although the store manager claimed he would call me once the table was in stock, I haven't heard from them. Yes, I spoke with the salesman and the store manage (Jeff) in this Royal Furniture Store in Trussville, Al 35173 Yes, I spoke with the store manager (Kenny Davis) in the flagship store in Memphis. He asked me, "What exactly do you expect?" He went on to say, "If you are not satisfied, call and get your money back." Yes, I made contact with Mike Speros 901-527-6407.

mikesperos@royalfurniture.com. I received no return call and no return email. All personnel involved were unprofessional, disrespectful, and lacking in customer service skills.

They neither offered any apologies, accommodations nor provided any concessions for the extreme inconvenience they caused. Don't buy from this store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Royal Furniture Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2016.

Comments