1.3

Sorry, lazy, unprofessional, unskilled, poorly trained, dishonest sales people and store managers.I made a purchase of a dining room suit on November 30, 2016.

Delivery was scheduled for the following Saturday. I was contacted on the Thursday prior to scheduled delivery to inform me that the table was not available in the store nor the warehouse (somewhere in Tennessee). After a week of no sign of a table, I demanded my money back. Long story short, they held my money hostage with every excuse in the book about why the table was not available.

I was finally refunded my money after two weeks. Although the store manager claimed he would call me once the table was in stock, I haven't heard from them. Yes, I spoke with the salesman and the store manage (Jeff) in this Royal Furniture Store in Trussville, Al 35173 Yes, I spoke with the store manager (Kenny Davis) in the flagship store in Memphis. He asked me, "What exactly do you expect?" He went on to say, "If you are not satisfied, call and get your money back." Yes, I made contact with Mike Speros 901-527-6407.

mikesperos@royalfurniture.com. I received no return call and no return email. All personnel involved were unprofessional, disrespectful, and lacking in customer service skills.

They neither offered any apologies, accommodations nor provided any concessions for the extreme inconvenience they caused.Don't buy from this store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Royal Furniture. The most disappointing about royal furniture delivery service from Royal Furniture was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Royal Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Royal Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Royal Furniture?

Comments