In August 2013 I purchased matching lane recliners from Royal Furniture and after only 3 years of normal use one of them has the finish peeling off .I contacted Royal and was told there was nothing they could do as the warranty was 1 year .
I very disappointed in the quality of this recliner .If your furniture is not made to last more than a year then you should have better quality control or go out of business . I feel I should receive a new recliner or be justly compensated , if not I will never purchase another Lane item .
Danny Townsend 278 Carrington Place Parsons TN.Phone # 731-733-1039
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lane Big Man Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Below is our complaint to the owner Craig Carpenter of a medium size local Southern California mattress chain called Orange County Mattress-- you are NOT alone. I do not understand..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."