In August 2013 I purchased matching lane recliners from Royal Furniture and after only 3 years of normal use one of them has the finish peeling off .I contacted Royal and was told there was nothing they could do as the warranty was 1 year .
I very disappointed in the quality of this recliner .If your furniture is not made to last more than a year then you should have better quality control or go out of business . I feel I should receive a new recliner or be justly compensated , if not I will never purchase another Lane item .
Danny Townsend 278 Carrington Place Parsons TN.Phone # 731-733-1039
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lane Big Man Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "My wife and I bought over $3000 worth of furniture from Royal in early November of 2014. Today is January 11, 2015, and we still haven't received everything. When we went..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."