In August 2013 I purchased matching lane recliners from Royal Furniture and after only 3 years of normal use one of them has the finish peeling off .I contacted Royal and was told there was nothing they could do as the warranty was 1 year .
I very disappointed in the quality of this recliner .If your furniture is not made to last more than a year then you should have better quality control or go out of business . I feel I should receive a new recliner or be justly compensated , if not I will never purchase another Lane item .
Danny Townsend 278 Carrington Place Parsons TN.Phone # 731-733-1039
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lane Big Man Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."